About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008


Hey Everyone! They transferred Zachary up here to UNC Chapel Hill to have a reservoir put in his head to relieve the swelling in his brain. Jenna got to kangaroo him for the first time today for about an hour and that was so incredible! It is definitely what the both of them needed! We got some great pictures too!! His surgery will take place tomorrow, Thursday morning, at 07:30 eastern time. Please feel free to send a prayer his way either tonight or tomorrow morning. He is in the hands of some great surgeons up here and we know he will have a speedy recovery. We are staying at the Chapel Hill Ronald McDonald house and that is a God send. who knows how long we will be up here and a hotel would just kill us over time. But Everything is good, Zachary is Healthy, Jenna got a nice long massage today, and well I am just being me. Life is good. We want to thank everyone for your continued love and encouragement.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Best of luck guys! I love you all and will be praying!

Sarah said...

I sure will be thining about little Zachary today!