About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20, 2008

So sorry its been so long! It has been a pretty busy lately. My mom and grandparents came into town over the weekend and my mom was able to hold little Zachary for the first time!! As you know she just melted! He is doing well. They have cleared the bacteria from his blood but he is still carrying the bug in his spinal fluid but it is starting to be killed by the anti-biotics so we will just continue to pray for that to be taken care of. I'll try to be better at updating you all! :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

oh I'm so glad to hear that. I had meningitis as a girl, but I was much bigger than little Zachary! We'll keep praying for your little miracle.
~Liz (Kim's friend)