About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008


Zachary is doing well today. The only huge update is that we're still waiting on this bacteria to go away so that he can continue his recovery. Please continue to pray for his brain developement. The doctors said that not only did the bleeding damage his brain, but the bacteria can also attack the dead tissue and kill more tissue in his brain. The doctors also said that other then this infection, Zachary is a really healthy baby! Praise God!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Look at the widdle smile!!!!!!

kristen said...

Oh Jennah, I love Zachary's new picture. He is adorable! He has been in my prayers since day one. Stephanie and I check up on him daily and we are so happy he's doing better. He's got such a sweet little smile. I know that you have alot of wonderful loving support already but if there is ever anything we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know!