About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23, 2008


Today is a great day so far! When we arrived at the hospital this morning, they had already taken him off the vent and put him on a high flow nasal cannula! He has had no episodes/spells (drop in heart rate and oxygen). Also, we should know by the end of today if we get to go back to fayetteville tomorrow or not. We are hoping so! The doctor said that if we are not back in Fayetteville this weeken, they will have speech therapy come in on Monday and start getting him ready to eat out of a bottle!! YAY! We are so thankful and blessed!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Olivia's boyfriend is getting biger and cuter every day! I may have to rethink this bethrothal thing cause I don't want himt o break her heart!! He looks great bear!!

Unknown said...

His face looks so FAT!!!!! Hurray!! I can't wait to see him in person...he's growing so much!