About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I had a wonderful mother's day gift when I arrived at the hospital tihs morning! Zachary weighs 4 pounds 1.4 oz today!!!! He is getting so big and we are so very proud of him! I have added a slideshow of the latest pictures since its been so long. He has 6 more days of antibiotics and then he will have his shunt placed. Please continue to pray that his surgery goes well and he doesn't get sick. His last infection came from his surgery so we are hopeful that this time he will recover with flying colors!

1 comment:

Jill Williams said...

I so happy to hear he is doing well. I have been praying for him and asked people at work to as well. I had been getting emails before the blog was started and saw that he was born really early. Have they ever said what caused that? I hope you have an amazing mother's day. Camden is getting so big too!