About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008

Today is easter! PRAISE GOD! Thank you Lord for your resurection and the ability to HEAL! Without the Lord we would not be as fortunate as we are today! Zachary is doing just great today! He weighs 597 grams and is being fed 2 cc's of my milk an hour! He is going to just get bigger and bigger! Thank you all for thinking of little Zachary each day! We are looking forward to everyone getting to meet him in person in the future! PRAISE GOD for his continued healing!!

3 comments:

mrstn92 said...

Jenna and Kenny, You are a true example of what Faith really looks like. I am humbled and strengthened daily by your Faith and strength (from which we know where that comes). God has blessed you to touch others through your little miracle. Zachary is already doing God's work. Continue in your walk of Faith and remember to look to Him together. All my love, Kathy

Corinne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reese said...

Happy Easter to you bear! You look wonderful, and Zachary looks even better than you (sorry...! It's true! He's way cuter!) I am so glad to see that you got this up and running! I think of you all every day and can't wait until Zachary and Olivia meet and fall in love!