About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18, 2008

Today Zachary is 16 days old!! We have been counting our blessings this past couple of weeks!! As many of you know, I use to work at Centennial Medical Center in the High Risk OB department. I have seen my share of 23 weekers and earlier and some of them didn't make it. I feel that I was blessed with my knowelege because I had an idea about how Zachary was going to be. Or at least I thought I did!! I have never seen a baby his size look so good. A few days after he was born, the doctor was talking to us and I asked him if I was being partial to thinking that Zachary looked so good for his gestation. He looked at me, choked up, and said, "no, you're not... Zachary is doing so wonderful and looks great!" As you can imagine, Kenneth and I were so over joyed! This experience has really strengthened our relationship with the Lord and each other. We are so thankful for everyone who has added our family to their prayer list and who continually keep Zachary in their prayers! As of today he is doing well. He is finally gaining some weight after a week of weight loss. He now weighs about 560 grams which equals 1lb, 4oz. So he's already an ounce over his birth weight!!! God is so good and continues to bless our family! Thank you so much to everyone!!! We love you!

No comments: