About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Friday, September 5, 2008

What a time!!

Well we have been in TN for 5 weeks now and have been admitted to the hospital 4 times! whew! This last time, we were in the hospital for 12 days because Zachary had another infection in his CSF. For that time, they put in some external shunts to drain the fluid while he fought the infection.






We are home now and he will be on IV antibiotics for the next three weeks. I get to play nurse for a little while! ;) We are confident that these shunts will last us for a while! Please continue to pray for that!

On a happier note, Zachary is starting to smile more often and not just because of gas anymore!! :) I will hopefully be able to update with happier news in the future!




2 comments:

Jill Williams said...

That is such a precious picture of him smiling! I am praying for you guys.

Liz said...

that is an awesome picture of him!