About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long time coming....


Well as you can see it has been a tremendously long time since we have posted on here! There has been a lot going on since little Zachary came home! First off, we have finally gotten home to Tennessee and are in the process of buying our first home! Also, after being home for a week, I measured Zachary's head circumference and it was up 2.5 cm in one week. They told me to keep a close eye on that and that it shouldn't be more than 2 a week. Well, I thought I was being over paranoid so I went ahead and took him to the E.R. at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital to get him checked out. Turns out my motherly instinct was right on! They took him into surgery the very next morning to fix his shunt cause it had malfunctioned! He recovered beautifully but is still having some pain. He is getting so big! He now weighs 10 pounds 2 ounces! Camden has been such a wonderful big brother! He is constantly on passy duty if Zachary starts to get upset! He says he loves being a big brother! We are truly blessed and are happy we can start to move forward with our lives as a family! Love to all!

1 comment:

Amy Lauren said...

I'm so glad Zachary is home and doing well! What a sweet little boy!