About Me

My photo
This is a page about Zachary David Stafford born March 2, 2008!

Daddy making me laugh!

Fun in my excersaucer!

Nana and the boys at Halloween!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18, 2008

Well Zachary got moved to the Intermediate nursery yesterday afternoon! This is a big step for him! The doctors say he is stable enough where they don't have to keep such a close eye on him. We would like to ask you all to please have a prayer focus on him eating. That is the last thing he needs to do in order to come home to us! Thankyou all for all of your continued prayers!

2 comments:

Jill Williams said...

That is awesome news. I will be praying for sure.

Unknown said...

Hurray!!! 7 pounds and he got moved!!! I can't wait to see him again...sweet, sweet boy (I'm doing that voice)..